Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Applause...please

Yes, I know that it has been a very long time since I've let anyone know what's going on with us! Too busy! I've been selling lots of Tupperware and being Mom. But yesterday, Kooper had a breakthrough that I just had to share and I promise to catch up with a few old posts in the next week or so. First of all, Kooper will be one tomorrow and I think is typical boy and is slow in some things. He has been clapping his hands with one fist and one open hand now for about two months. I have played pat-a-cake and all kinds of games constantly trying to get him to open that one fist. Something clicked yesterday and he just started clapping with both hands open! You would think that this is some major accomplishment and for us, it is!!!! So, here it is........
He is very proud of himself and he really loves the noise his hands make when he claps. When he first started doing it today, he would just watch his hands like he was totally amazed.

No comments: